Friday, July 15, 2011

California Day 4 (Convention Day 1)

If I had to sum up today in one word, it would have to be WOW! I just have to say that love being part of this company. Their forward thinking ideas and philosophy have made them the front-runner in the industry and I am so thrilled to be one of their consultants.

The day started with our first general session. It was filled with magic and quite a few Disney characters too! We learned about all of the new products that are available in our new fall catalog. I'm going to try to list everything I can remember...my mind is still reeling!

First - All My Acrylic stamp packs are coming DOWN in price! Sets will range from $6.95-$17.95 with no change in the amount of product you will receive.

Next - Level 2 paper packs are also cheaper, but they will have a few less sheets of paper. The packs are now $9.95, but the background paper is now heavier weight. This is great because you can now use background paper as the base for a layout. There are six printed sheets in a level 2 pack, along with six sheets of solid cardstock. The top of each printed sheet has a bonus zip-strip. This strip can be removed and the one side is printed and can be used as an accent to your projects! No more wasted strip!

Corp has decided to update our mission statement to include more possibilities for the art of memory keeping!

Another big announcement was that the hostess program is being expanded to include more free product. You can now select Workshops on the Go, Studio J memberships, and Studio J 5 packs, in addition to all of the previous options when you are the hostess for a show grossing at least $150.

We have tons of new accessories in the new catalog! Check out some of them in the pictures below.

Now for the huge news!!! CTMH now has an exclusive Cricut cartridge. This cartridge cuts over 700 shapes and cards that coordinate with several of our stamp sets and dimensional elements! This is huge news and I can't wait to start using this new cartridge with our product and sharing it will all of my customers.

If any of you are not a customer of mine and you are interested in learning more about all of this fabulous product, please feel free to email me a jobarron@ptd.net and I will be happy to sit down and talk to you about how you can start using CTMH product!

After the general session, we got an awesome bag (see below) with our new catalog and supplies for our create and take projects. I'm still spending time drooling over the catalog. Every time I look at it, I find more awesome stuff!!!

I am heading to bed shortly, but wanted to share a few pictures from the day. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Michon said...

WOW, all the Tweets yesterday were awesome from everyone! lol Thanks for all the cool pics. SO wish I was there, but at least this all helps. Hope your knee is holding up.
ENJOY!!!!!