Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A New Look!

When I logged into my blog tonight, I saw a message in the corner that my blog design was going to be deleted tomorrow! Apparently, the website that was hosting my design needs to make some changes. So...I went to their site to pick a new blog background, but it seems that everyone else was doing the same thing. The site was too busy! I tried to get into the site for over an hour and finally gave up. Instead I went to a new site and found this cute background! What do you think?!? Leave me a comment and offer your thoughts. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new background! You picked a good one! I also had to choose a new one but was able to get another 3 column one through the same company. What a relief that I didn't have to go through a bunch of malarky like the last time I switched to 3 columns. Hope you're doing well and enjoying your summer!