Saturday, August 7, 2010

Roomie Gifts (Received)

A few weeks ago I shared the roomie gifts I made for my roommates at the CTMH Convention in Washington DC in early July. Today I want to share the gifts that were given to me! Both of my roommates used the Caboodle paper pack, which is one of my all-time favorites! Call me biased, but I think our room had the best roommates and the best roomie gifts EVER!

My roommate, Stacey, made this adorable box for me. She used a cardboard 'beverage' carrier (AKA six pack) to create a care package of items that we could use at convention. The box included a reusable water bottle, tissues, hand sanitizer, candy, pens, a notebook, and bubbles (for blowing from our atrium room deck...lol). She also personalized my box with a stamped name tag and made an adorable paper flower for the front of the box. How cute!!






















My second gift is from my roommate, Crystal. This is a relaxation/spa kit and I thought it was such a unique gift! She used a My Acrylix organizer box, covered with Caboodle paper, as the carrier. Inside she put a rectangular tin with scented candles, a relaxation CD, and a My Creations Board Book full of spa recipes!































No comments: