Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spring Card

This past weekend I went to a unit meeting at my upline, Nancy's, place. We had a blast (as always) and made two great cards! Come back tomorrow to see the second card.

Tonight, I want to share a 'spring card' with you. This does not refer to the subject of the card, but rather the way the card 'springs' up when taken out of the envelope. They are super easy to make and provide that extra element that makes the card special. For this card I used the Twitterpated paper pack, adhesive pearls (colored with Copics to match the paper), a flower punch, and the new 'mocha opaques' from CTMH in the center of each flower. The stamped hedgehog image is from the Penny Black stamp company from the Wonderful stamp set. The image was colored with my Copic markers. Don't forget you can click on each image to get a closer look!

Front View
















Side View

No comments: