Thursday, July 8, 2010

Convention Day 1

Hello everyone! Well, what an exhausting day...but exhilarating at the same time. First, let me say that I love working for CTMH! We are always on the cutting edge of new products and trends and our new catalog will not disappoint you. The new paper packs are fabulous and I'm sure you will love them almost as much as I do. There are tons of new products, 8 new colors, and even a new how-to book! Also, we are changing our catalog format to a bi-annual publication. There will now be two catalogs per year and each catalog will be 24 pages longer than the current format. I will be giving sneak peeks of these items (and more information) over the next few days and weeks...so keep checking back. I promise to post more tomorrow...I am too tired now to think straight. G'night all!

No comments: