Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fred She Said Tulips

Two of my very dear friends, Nancy and Crystal, are both members of the Fred, She Said Design Team. Fred, She Said Digital Designs has an amazing collection of digital stamps. I have been admiring Nancy and Crystal's work for the past several months, and had even purchased a few digital stamps of my own. If I am being 100% honest though, I must admit that I had never actually used any digital stamps until this week, but now that I have used them, I am totally hooked!

First of all, the designs are GORGEOUS! There is a wide variety of subject matter, and I haven't yet seen an image that I didn't like! You can use the images to meet your needs because they aren't subject specific.

Second, you when you purchase the designs, many of the designs come as pre-colored images! The images come in a variety of different colors in one file, so you can pick and choose the colors that best match your paper.

Finally, with the use of Nestabilities dies, it's super easy to cut the image out after it has been printed.

Last weekend, my sister in law lost her 91 year old grandmother. Since we are very close to their family, I needed three sympathy cards! One for her, one for her daughter, and one for her mother. Enter Fred-She Said Designs! I was able to create three sympathy cards, each with a different look, all in about an hour and a half! I used the same image in three different colors, and used matching CMTH paper packs, ribbon, and embellishments. I have a feeling I am going to be making tons more cards with digital images in the very near future!!!



No comments: