Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Avonlea Display Frame

This year, I decided to make a Christmas gift for my best-est friend, Michele. She is always so sweet and thoughtful. I honestly do not know what I would ever do without her. I'm so thankful to have her in my life! The one thing that makes her so special is that she loves her girls so much that I wanted to make something she could display in her home that would showcase her girls. She has two daughters of her own and a niece that she is raising along with her mother-in-law as if she were her own daughter. The display frame was a perfect fit! I secretly approached her oldest daughter in order to get some recent photos of the girls for this project. She was a huge help!

Back to the project itself...a few months ago, the uber-talented CTMH Consultant, Lisa Stenz, put together a display tray kit for her customers. I loved her work so much that I ordered the kit from her, knowing that I wanted to use it for Michele's gift. It uses the Avonlea paper pack, along with some other wonderful items. The colonial white rosette ribbon and the slate polka dot ribbon add a lot to the project. The dimensional flowers were all cut with the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The Avonlea canvas complements bring this whole project together! I hope you like the finished frame as much as Michele did....love you bunches, my BFF!!!


No comments: