Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Posting again! Wedding Project #1

Yeah, I know...it's been WAY TOO LONG since I've posted anything here. Let's just say life got in the way. Although things are still crazy, and there is still much going on, I really have missed sharing my artwork with you all, so I'm going to make another attempt to re-enter the blogging world.

For a good chunk of time last year, I wasn't able to share my work. You see, I was creating things for my niece's wedding, and they were top secret. I wasn't able to share them with anyone until they were made public. One of the most time consuming projects was the invitation because I made 225 of them! The invitation is based on an idea I found online, and for the life of me, I can't find the original card. All of the paper (except for the glitter paper) on the invitations came from www.paperandmore.com. The bride, groom and hearts were cut from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge. They were a huge hit, and I'm very proud of the final product!!! You can click on each photo for a closer look. Enjoy :-)








1 comment:

Betty Locco said...

Jolene - I was checking to see if my link to your blog worked so I looked at your recent projects. These invitations are beautiful! You did a great job. You must have been a pro by the time you got to the end! I never really noticed the bride and groom figures on the cartridge.