Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy

On March 12, 2012, Steve became a grandfather. His son became a daddy to Liam Allen James Barron. By default, that makes me a step-grandmother at the ripe old age of 37. Although I'm still not sure what this little cherub will end up calling me, I'm sure that whatever it is will be perfect!

This layout features the Pemberly paper pack. Although I wasn't too crazy about it at first, I have now created two projects using this paper and I am falling in love with it very quickly! The layout in the directions used pink accents, but I changed it to brown and navy. The main focus of this project was to learn how to layer stickease, and to make them go across two pages. We also added journaling to stickease and added metal accents to the journaling block.



I hope you enjoyed looking at my layouts over the past few days. I am heading to New Jersey tomorrow and will finally get to see my layouts in person on Saturday. I will have more pictures to share soon! I can't wait to post the gifts I made for my dear friends, Crystal and Stephanie. (I couldn't post them here just yet because they both follow my blog posts!) I can't wait to see what they think of their gifts!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Congrats Nina (nice way to say Nana) Jolene! :) I love Liam's owl hat! What a cutie he is!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!