Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Graduation Layout

This my beautiful niece, Erika, on her college graduation day! She graduated from Susquehanna University last May on a gorgeous spring afternoon. I was so happy to be able to scrap this important day in her life.

This layout features the Cruisin' paper pack. Although it is a travel themed pack, I think it works perfectly for graduation day layouts! On this project, we learned how to add cross stitching to a layout and to layer items behind other items. The alphabet border was created with individual letter stickers and the title tool. Then we 'sent the letters' to the back in order to make them go behind the photo and journaling blog. I did change the colors from the original directions to make them match the photos a bit better. I love how it all came together!


No comments: