Monday, January 16, 2012

So, so, so sorry!

I have been a very bad blogger over the past few months. Despite the fact that I have done some crafting, and I even took pictures of my projects, I just never managed to find the time to actually write my blog posts.

For those of you who have been worried, I am so sorry! I promise I am okay. I've been insanely busy with work and classes, but I am fine. Things seem to have calmed down a bit, so I'm ready to get back into the blogging world. I would like to commit to doing at least one post a week, but I can't promise it will always happen. I can promise that I am going to do my best to be a better blogger in 2012 so please hang with me!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

missed you Jolene! Can't wait to see what you've been working on! :) ---Stephanie