Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Creations Memory Game

Look...two posts in two days!

CTMH has this awesome product called the My Creations Memory Game. One of the things I love most about being a CTMH Consultant is the amazing ideas that fellow consultants come up with for our products. Although I'm sure the original intention was that this product be used to create memory matching games for children, the things I have seen done with this box over the past few months are so creative!

A few months ago, my club decided that they wanted to spend one of our meetings working on making their own games. Although each girl came up with their own use for the boxes, they all came out wonderful. I am so excited to share my take on this project with you!

I first decided that I wanted to do this when I went to CTMH Convention in Anaheim last summer. During an event called Extravaganza, fellow consultant Sara Batkin shared with us this creative take on the Memory Game. Ever since I saw her project, I knew that I had to make one of my own.

The photo I used was taken by me a few years ago at Animal Kingdom in Orlando. I love tigers, and I think this picture was perfect for this project. The paper pack I used is a retired pack called "Expedition." I have been hanging onto this paper for the longest time, and I am so glad I had it when I was ready to make this box.

I hope you like what I did with my memory game!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Hi Jolene! I LOVE it!!! I love tigers too! Very cool project! ---Stephanie