Thursday, March 4, 2010

Riley Thank You Card

Last night I dug out my Riley stamps and made a thank you card for a colleague. Our technology director was a huge help in making the arrangements for me to attend the state technology conference in Hershey last week, so I wanted to make him a card to show my appreciation. I used all CTMH paper and colored the image with my copic markers. It's hard to see on the photo, but I added liquid glass to the computer screen. The card is super-cute in person (of course, I think anything made with a Riley stamp is super-cute!) For more information on Riley stamps, go to the Riley and Company Website.

CTMH Products used: Tinkerin' Level 2 Paper Pack, Twilight Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Sunny Yellow Cardstock, Card Chatter-Thank You Stamp Set, Assorted Buttons, Hemp

Other Products: Cyber Riley 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the Riley stamps although I don't have any, they are cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is ADORABLE.

Silli said...

OM, Riley is so cute, love the colors. Happy friday!

thank you. said...

that is such a cute card with a little moose on the computer.