Sunday, March 21, 2010

Introducing Studio J!

Close to my Heart has always been on the cutting edge of scrapbook innovations. Let me tell you...they've done it again! Coming soon, customers will be able to create their very own digital scrapbook pages! 

For more information on Studio J, visit the Studio J website at http://www.studioj.com.

More details will be coming in the near future, but in the meantime, I wanted to share a few layouts of my own. I've created ten 2-page layouts in a matter of a few hours. Studio J is quick, easy, and the results are fabulous! I'm sure you will agree. Below are a few of the layouts I've created...keep checking back, I'll be posting more later!

Click on each image for a better look!
















3 comments:

Lorrinda said...

Linked here from the StudioJ forum. Great job, I especially like the first one!
Lorrinda
http://isntthatsweet.blogspot.com

Jolene Barron said...

Thanks for stopping by, Lorrinda! I think of all the layouts I've done, the first one is my favorite too.

Nancy said...

These are all so gorgeous. I'm so glad I got to see them all in person.