Sunday, March 28, 2010

A new twist on a picture frame...

Did you know that you can turn any picture frame into a dry-erase board? It's true! The glass surface acts the same as a dry-erase surface. This opens up so many possibilities for awesome boards! 

Here is my very first board. I made this for my niece for her birthday. It matches the name frame I gave her last summer and it will go great in her purple bedroom! I used the pattern Main Frame - Quilt Blocks from the CTMH Reflections book for the layout.

This frame is actually an LP record frame and it measures 12.5 inches x 12.5 inches. You can also buy 12x12 frames if you want to use a scrapbook page in the frame. Of course, any size frame will work...the possibilities are endless. The thing I love most about this project is that you can change the layout at any time. I hope you like this new twist on a picture frame!



No comments: