Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

My name is Jolene Barron and I have been a Close to my Heart Consultant since March of 2005. I have created this blog as a way to share my art and my love of paper crafting. I plan to post artwork and other pictures that I believe others will like to see. Please feel free to comment on any post and share your opinions with me. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas through this blog.

In addition to being a Consultant, I am also an Elementary Technology Teacher for students in grades K through 5. I have been a teacher for ten years and I love my job! I am currently a student in the Ed.D. program at Wilkes University. Between work, classes, and life it is tough to find time to craft, but I continue to do try to make time as much as possible.

I hope you enjoy what you see here, and return often!

No comments: