Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Scrap Room

I thought I would take a moment to share some pictures of my scrap room. A few years ago we turned my step-daughter's bedroom into this room. She had moved out and was living in Rochester for a while, so we figured it was safe to convert. We were bored during the big Valentine's Day snowstorm and started painting. It only took a few days to complete. I love my room and spend a lot of time there!

Basically, I started taking pictures in the doorway and walked in a circle to get pictures from different angles. You can click on each picture to see a larger image. Hope you enjoy the view!

View from door













Corner behind table

















View from corner behind table













Top view from corner behind table
Corner view of cabinets (There are five cabinets...starting by the wall next to the window.)
Corner view of all cabinets
Wall next to door (notice CSI: Miami on the TV...lol!)

No comments: