Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tri-Fold Shutter Cards

Yesterday I attended a unit meeting and we made a bunch of Tri-Fold Shutter cards. (The directions for these cards can be found at Splitcoaststampers.)

Here is one of the cards I made.

Card Closed












Card Open












CTMH Products used:
Grace Level 2 Paper Packet and Grace Stickease

I also made this Riley snowman card. This will be my Christmas card this year. I love my Riley's and think this card is super cute!!

Card Closed
 Card Open
CTMH Products Used
Jingle Level 2 Paper Pack, Prisma Glitter, Liquid Applique

Other Products Used
Copic markers, Nestabilities Dies

2 comments:

Verna Cyr said...

Welcome to the bloggin' world! Great cards! I really love the Christmas card!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute card! I was wondering how you were able to stamp the image on patterned paper, then I saw you list Stickease instead of the stamp. :)