Monday, June 27, 2016

Blogging again - Card for Nancy!

I feel like a broken record. Life has gotten away from me quite a bit over the last few years, and I become woefully neglectful of my poor blog *again*. Thankfully, I am FINALLY finished my dissertation, so there are no more papers to write or studying to do. My job has settled down A LOT, leaving me with more time for fun stuff. Things have gotten to the point where I have been able to spend a lot more time crafting, which has me super excited! I have taken quite a few photos of my art recently, and am excited to start posting regularly again.

Having said all of that, I have a cute card I want to share with you today. My dear friend Nancy (Creatively Artsy Card Gallery) had a birthday back in March. I managed to make her this card, but for some reason I didn't mail it. I guess I kept wishing and hoping I would see her to give it to her in person! Well...that wish finally came true, and we were able to hang out all day on Saturday. This is the card I made for her special day.



The card uses an adorable digital stamp from Tiddly Inks called Wryn-Close to my Heart. I colored the image using my Copic markers. It's hard to see in the photo, but the wings and heart are embellished with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter. The paper is all from Close to my Heart. The Charlotte Paper (no longer available) and Black and Grey Glitter Paper were used on this 6" x 6" card. I hope you love it as much as Nancy did :-)





1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yay! Back to Blogging. This card is gorgeous. These images are adorable.