Sunday, February 10, 2013

Gift Card Box

Today, I wanted to share with you the gift card box we made at our February club meeting this month. I'm always looking for new ways go give a gift card, since it can be boring to just put it one a card. I think this cute little project definitely fits the bill!

The box itself is made from two rectangular pieces that are scored and overlap in the middle. The card holder is also a rectangular piece that is scored and glued to the base of the box. I used the CTMH paper pack called "Clementine," along with some matching embellishments. (I just love those adorable flowers!) If you look closely at the top of the box, you may notice that I used some of our new brown glitter paper to give the box a bit of bling. This is a quick and easy project that is sure to be a big hit with the lucky recipient!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Great way to give a gift card! Good to see you posting regularly again! ;-)

Nancy said...

That is so dang cute. I need to learn to make one of them. Can you say PLAY DATE!!!