Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Loving Studio J

Have I told you all how much I LOVE STUDIO J?!? Studio J is my new guilty pleasure. I love that I can scrapbook on my computer, while sitting the recliner and watching TV. The best part is that the results are stunning!!! Here are four two-page layouts that I created in one evening! The photos are from our CTMH Convention in Washington DC last year. I'm trying to get all of my pictures from this trip scrapped before we head to Anaheim, California for the 2011 Convention in July. I decided that the best chance of that happening is to create an entire album of Studio J layouts. Now that my classes are over for a while, the chances of that happening just got a whole lot better! Click on the picture of each layout to see a closer look at the image. If you like what you see, feel free to email me and see how you can get in on the Studio J craze!








No comments: