Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Name Frame

Okay...so I know that my posts have been non-existent for a while. Part of this is the fact that I have just been so busy. I have been making projects and taking pictures but haven't gotten around to posting. It has been tough to adjust to the idea of blogging. I promise to try harder from now on! As a way to make up for being missing for so long, I will be adding several posts today to share some of my recent creations.

This is a project that I made for my niece when she painted her bedroom. Her room is purple now and these papers matched perfectly. The letters were cut with my Cricut and then covered with colored glitter. I just love the Martha Stewart brand glitter. The colors are so vibrant! The project was framed in an 11 x 14 cherry picture frame, but I forgot to take a picture after it was framed.

















CTMH Products Used
Bella Level 2 Paper Pack, Autumn Paper Flowers, Clear Sparkles, Chocolate Ribbon, Colonial White Spiral Clip, Colonial White Ribbon, Smoky Plum Bigger Brad

No comments: