Saturday, July 14, 2012

Convention Day 3

Well...here I sit in my room with most of my things packed at the end of another Convention. This one was full of great times and memories that will last a lifetime. It's sad that we are leaving, but I am so ready to go home and be with my hubby again. I really missed him!

Today was another busy day. We started the day with a four hour Extravaganza session. During this time, we rotated through eight sessions in which fellow consultants shared information and artwork featuring our new paper packs and embellishments. I am sharing a few pictures from the event below. See if you can find some of the new products! If you check it out and leave a comment telling me at least three new products in the photos, there may be a prize for a lucky responder ;-) It's okay if you don't know the product names, just describe what you see.

After lunch, we had our closing session. It started with a question and answer session with our founder and CEO, Jeanette Lynton. Then a few consultants got to play a game of Deal or no Deal to win new products. We ended that session with a convention tradition, the left/right game. Debbie won a new WOTG pack for winning the game at our table.

Finally, the day ended with a create and take session and a live auction to benefit Operation Smile. We completed a couple of two-page layouts with my favorite paper pack, Clementine! I love the layouts and you can see them below. The live auction was a hoot. Three or four lucky winners paid $1000 each for a complete set of exclusive sticky boy stamps from this year with him wearing a cowboy hat. The set included all six sizes of stamps that were hidden around the event this week. Over $14,000 was raised during this week to benefit Operation Smile. That's a lot of children's lives that will be forever changed!

Well, gotta get to bed! We need to get up at 4am in order to catch our shuttle to the airport at 5:30am. If you know me at all, you know this is going to be tough! Hope you enjoyed all of my convention recaps. See you when I get back to PA!

No comments: