Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Twisted Easel Card

In preparation for my trip to California in a few weeks, I wanted to see if I could figure out how to blog on my iPad. I recently bought the camera connection kit for the iPad so I can get images from my camera right onto the iPad without a computer. That part of blogging is super easy. Figuring out how to post has taken a little more work, but I think I've figured it out. This post is my first attempt at blogging on the iPad. If this works, I expect to be blogging frequently from California so that all of my CTMH friends and customers can get a first hand look at what is happening in Anaheim!

A few weeks ago, we had a unit meeting and each person was expected to teach a card to the rest of the group. This twisted easel card was my upline, Nancy's, card. The card was super easy and the results are stunning! The first image is the way the card looks closed. The second image is how the card looks when it is standing open. Watch for my next post where I will share the card that I made for the meeting.

3 comments:

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Beautiful card! What is the blue flourish background stamp called? :)

Jolene Barron said...

Hi Steph!

The flourish stamp and the couple are from C1444 Precious Love. The flowers are from the Bliss Workshop on the Go stamp set. Hope you have a safe trip to California. Can't wait to see you there :o)

Jolene

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Thanks Jolene! I might have to buy that stamp just for the flourish!!! :)