Monday, February 15, 2010

More Basketball Layouts

I love having days off from work to craft! I wish I had more time to work on my growing list of projects to do, but it seems like there is always something more pressing to do. (Of course...I guess we all feel like this most of the time.) I'm trying to make a better effort to work on projects more often, so we will see if that works out for me or not ;o)

I was able to get quite a bit done today. Below are some framed layouts I made for my some of my niece's teammates. This coming Saturday will be their senior recognition night and this will be my niece's gift to the seniors on her team. Each frame is 11 x 14 in size. This is probably the first project I have made in quite some time that has not used much CTMH product. I used textured burgundy and orange cardstock on each of the sides. I used CTMH white cardstock for the center section and as the matting around each picture. I also used basketball textured paper from The Paper Company in the middle section. The tags were cut with my Cricut and I used basketball brads on each tag. (FYI - There are three Samanthas on the team, so each girl has a nickname to tell them apart...hence, Samma!) The basketball net and ball on the left hand side is a Jolee's dimensional sticker.



























No comments: