Sunday, February 7, 2010

Basketball Page

One of my favorite things to do is watch girls' basketball games. When I was in high school, I kept statistics for my high school girls' team for three years. Lately, my husband and I have been following the Tamaqua Lady Raiders and the Susquehanna University Lady Crusaders. I started watching basketball seven years ago when my niece was the starting point guard at Tamaqua. Since then, we have watched her play almost every game in her high school and collegiate career. After she graduated from high school, we kept watching the Tamaqua home games. As an alumni of the school and a teacher in the district, I enjoy supporting our local school athletics. 

On January 28th, one of our starters scored her 1,000th career point. She is only the third junior in school history to reach this plateau. On that night, I took a ton of pictures with the intention of giving them to her parents. Once I got home I decided to make her a framed scrapbook page. Below is the final result before it was framed. I was so happy with how it turned out and her family loved it!
















CTMH Products Used:
Game On Level 2 Paper Pack/Stickease
Colonial White Cardstock

Other Products Used:
The Paper Company Textured Basketball Paper
Basketball Ribbon (Michael's)
Basketball Brads (Scrappin' Stuff Sports - Online)

No comments: