Sunday, November 9, 2014

Joyful Stars November Blog Hop



Well...it's time for another blog hop. As always, I'm excited to see what this group of talented consultants have created for you this month. The hop is a circle, so it doesn't matter if you are coming from Betty's blog or if you start here on my blog. Just continue around until you get back to the blog you started on to make sure you see all of the wonderful artwork!

I've had a few My Creations Pennant Frames hanging around my scrap room for a while now, but never got around to making one. I think it was mainly because I wasn't sure how or where I would use one. When CTMH came out with the Chalk It Up paper pack, I had visions of all kinds of things I could use it for in my third grade classroom. I decided to combine the two items and make something to hang in the window to my classroom for people to see as they enter from the hallway. The complements on the inside are popped with foam tape. I also used black glitter paper instead of shimmer trim. When I went to use the black shimmer trim, my roll was empty. If you'd click a closer look, just click on each photo!





Close to my Heart Supplies Used:
Z1941 - My Creations Pennant Frame
X7184B - Chalk It Up Paper Packet
X7184C - Chalk It Up Complements 
Z1829 - Black & Grey Glitter Paper
Z1754 - Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment 
 
To continue along the hop, please head on over to my sweet friend Stephanie's Blog to see what she has created for us this month. Thanks for hopping along with us. For a full list of all participating bloggers, please click here. Be sure to come back next month for more inspiration and to see more fabulous CTMH products!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Ooooo! I love this idea, consider it scraplifted.

lavendersage said...

Great project! TFS!

Betty Locco said...

Great way to use the pennant frame. Chalk It Up is my favorite paper.

Helen Gullett said...

This pennant frame is fabulous! Pennant frame is one of my favorite product :)

Stephanie Marie Brown said...

Jolene this would be a perfect teachers gift! I certainly might scraplift this idea for Joshua's teacher :)

Nancy said...

Awesome frame Jolene! Perfect for your class room.