Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Envelope Purse

A few months ago I saw this idea while looking for projects on the web. The original project can be found by clicking this link to Stamp Paper Scissors. I adapted the project to fit my own ideas and to accommodate stationary sized envelopes. I love this idea and have been meaning to try it for quite sometime. I finally got around to creating this envelope purse with pictures of my niece. The left and right side of the open purse are stationary size envelopes that have been covered with paper. The project is a lot of fun and it's nice that the envelopes contain areas for hidden pictures or journaling.

Purse closed
Purse Open


















Purse Open to show hidden panels

CTMH Products Used
Bella Level 2 Paper Pack, Bella Stickease, Twinkle Brads, Eyelets, White Organdy Ribbon

No comments: